We are looking for an experienced IT/Pipeline Support Person to join us for the final push on our stop motion action/horror feature Chuck Steel : Night of the Trampires.
Duties and Responsibilities
– You will work as an integral part of the team and will be responsible for ensuring that technical infrastructure is maintained to a high standard.
– You will be the first point of contact to support all routine problems, software and hardware based providing assistance across multiple departments.
– Experience of PC software and hardware builds is essential as you will be responsible for all installation, maintenance and upgrading of hardware and software.
– Networking and Server Maintenance and support
– Experience of back up procedures is also essential.
Must have a professional attitude, good work ethic and efficiently pursue attention to detail. Excellent all round IT support skills with the ability to respond and solve issues promptly.
– Strong Communication skills.
– Exposure to the following is also essential-
– TCP/IP, DHCP configuration and troubleshooting experience
– Windows (7/10) Linux (Fedora CentOS/Redhat)
– Experience of MYsql databases
– Experience with PHPmyadmin
– Experience of LTO Tape backups and Rsync Backups
– Knowledge of Adobe suite, Avid, Deadline Renderer
– Knowledge of digital video and image file formats (RAW, EXR, JPEG, MOV etc.)
– Experience of working in the animation or film industry is desirable but not essential.
Contract 6 months minimum. Must be available to join the team on site in our South Wales studio.
Be part of the most exciting stop motion feature in production right now!
Email CV/Showreel to email@example.com